Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Jan 31st - 33rd Storm Obs and Disco like it's 1979

Bob Chill

6 hours ago, blueberryfaygo said:

Damn.. some places in new Jersey got three feet.  Thats two all time Records this year up north.  Binghamton was the previous one back on December.  

I think we are next... 

You are next for record snows, but most of the Mid Atlantic is definitely next for record snows, THIS winter. A highly anomalous storm will slowly move over the Washington Metropolitan Region this month and dump ridiculously heavy amounts of snow that will make the Great Blizzard of 2016 look like a spring day in Central Park.

You are all gonna need a MUCH bigger shovel.

it was snowing off and on since i went to work at 2pm but nothing layed until about 8pm and started snowing heavier got another 1 1/2 at work id guess. same amount at my house from the looks of it when i got home. Another band may move in sometime tonight 

3 hours ago, Jebman said:

You are next for record snows, but most of the Mid Atlantic is definitely next for record snows, THIS winter. A highly anomalous storm will slowly move over the Washington Metropolitan Region this month and dump ridiculously heavy amounts of snow that will make the Great Blizzard of 2016 look like a spring day in Central Park.

You are all gonna need a MUCH bigger shovel.

I agree.. shits going down.. LR is showing several east-west impulses and very cold air.  

• Like 1

Well i thought it was over yesterday.

Woke up for work and outside everything is covered once again.. very light snow falling. Radar has a band that goes from a few hundred miles into Canada all the way down to almost Richmond.  Really pretty amazing 4 straight days of snow falling here.  Can't remember a time I can say that.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, WxUSAF said:

That yellow pixel in eastern HoCo is me! Lol 

this map bothers me. my 7.6 report is over Hunt Valley and not my area. same with the 10" for Norrisville, its too far south. COME ON MAP MAKERS DO BETTER

• Haha 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic