• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Jan 31st - 33rd Storm Obs and Disco like it's 1979

Bob Chill

I don't think I've ever gotten such a small accumulation that has necessitated a plow coming through my parent's street 3 times. They've done two passes since the snow started on Sunday - and with that band that went through...seems they will need to plow/salt again. Already had a neighbor skid down the street in a truck already. 

3 minutes ago, Kmlwx said:

I don't think I've ever gotten such a small accumulation that has necessitated a plow coming through my parent's street 3 times. They've done two passes since the snow started on Sunday - and with that band that went through...seems they will need to plow/salt again. Already had a neighbor skid down the street in a truck already. 

Yeah that long period of freezing drizzle was probably the culprit, I'd imagine. But the good news was it was easy to clean off the cars! :lol:

3 minutes ago, vastateofmind said:

Seriously. Can't tell if @Deck Pic moved to that area permanently from his former location, but...that dusk pic looks like heaven right now.

I'm here until early April.  Not sure where after that.  Depends on how the return to work situation unfolds, but I know I'm WFH until at least July.

• Like 4

Nice to see the updated 2-5” call by LWX pan out this evening.  

Glad I got SOMETHING appreciable today to be able to send some decent snow shots back to my folks up in NY. Theirs are putting mine to shame. I don’t like being out snow- weenied by my parents :wub:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DCTeacherman said:

Checking Dover radar a new band is developing and expanding west, hopefully that can reach out to Baltimore. 

If you look at the LWX radar, you can see returns streaming in from the upper Chesapeake Bay and some building over southern York and Lancaster counties pivoting southwest.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic