Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Jan 31st - 33rd Storm Obs and Disco like it's 1979

Bob Chill

4 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Hmmm. That is interesting. I am wondering what model they are leaning towards that they would downgrade me and Martinsburg? All of them give us at least 5 more inches. 

I81 is the only area overperforming.   The dryslot is having a tough time getting west of Frederick.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jayyy said:

Go on....

It improved the wrap around across the area tomorrow. This would be snow after 12z tomorrow 10-1 map. Ratios would probably be better.

1773D479-8B5F-40FD-B1D5-1486BF29A934.thumb.png.84bd3b17afc217d2ca740a075259db5e.png

It’s not huge but first improvement in a while with that. I’ve been looking for signs the ccb will activate better. The mid level low to our west seems slightly south of progs and the flow is pretty decent to get moisture transport into the area. 

• Like 9

Just now, LeesburgWx said:

I mean if I get another 5”+ that the euro shows, that puts me over 8-9”. Would be an epic save in my book. As of now, sitting around 3.75”-4” which is less than stellar

but doesnt that include everything that fell from 1pm on?  so youd only be getting an addition 2 inches or so?

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic