Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Jan 31st - 33rd Storm Obs and Disco like it's 1979

Bob Chill

19 minutes ago, MillvilleWx said:

Here's my Only Forecast Map

Could be a little high on the southern piece, but from looking at guidance, this is my estimate for the storm. This also doesn't include up to a 0.1" of ice accretion tonight into Monday morning for Central MD and southern PA

1665009412_SnowForecast1-31to2-1.thumb.png.40c871052e9735bfb4ede34e452512f2.png

Acceptable :P light snow started in sykesville 

• Like 1

Nightmare #1 scenario off the table. Woke up, ground wasn't bare, and radar matches expectations. Must have started early here. Somewhere around a half inch already. 

I'm rooting for @CAPE. If anyone deserves a deform boom in a regionwide storm, it's him. Not that wx cares but I do

Eta: you'll notice I totally contradicted myself from the first post in this thread. Seeing snow fall laying in bed is like drugs and makes me a little emotional. If the snow suddenly shuts off in my yard, I no longer care about CAPE

• Like 9
  • Haha 2
  • Weenie 2

4 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

Nightmare #1 scenario off the table. Woke up, ground wasn't bare, and radar matches expectations. Must have started early here. Somewhere around a half inch already. 

I'm rooting for @CAPE. If anyone deserves a deform boom in a regionwide storm, it's him. Not that wx cares but I do

What time do you think the snow will be at peak intensity today in the DC metro region?

Just now, Bob Chill said:

It would be sort of an odd evolution to pull that off, but when the usual places NW are getting jacked with deathbands it's usually dry slotted over here with snizzle. I have a feeling it would end up more expansive if its real. Something to monitor while we watch the snow fall today. Good luck!

• Like 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic