Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Jan 31st - 33rd Storm Obs and Disco like it's 1979

Bob Chill

7 minutes ago, NovaTarHeel said:

To any cliff jumpers up there, it's not over yet.  I'm rooting for y'all to get deformed (not really, I hate you all and want to move back to NoVa but houses are too damn expensive and I can make the same money in Richmond for a lot cheaper, but I'm contemplating taking a pay cut to have better snow chances.).

I am rooting for everyone in the Mid Atlantic to be DEFORMED and for the deform trowal to stall out for days.

• Like 4

Some of you are getting sleepy right now, You're draggin' baby.

No sleep. NONE! Stay the fook up! This is your first real major snowstorm in FIVE YEARS! Drink coffee as though you are on a winning streak in Craps at MGM National Harbor overnight! Take Uppers, meth, whatever it will take to keep you all awake!

WE ARE TALKIN SNOW HERE! This is NOT to be missed!

I got somethin' for y'all for the overnight! This, is when it gets good!

• Like 7
  • Haha 8

7 minutes ago, Jebman said:

No sleep. NONE! Stay the fook up! This is your first real major snowstorm in FIVE YEARS! Drink coffee as though you are on a winning streak in Craps at MGM National Harbor overnight! Take Uppers, meth, whatever it will take to keep you all awake!

Screenshot_20210131-021344_Chrome.jpg

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Jebman said:

I miss the severe weather in Austin when I lived there. How's that been lately? I missed Juno and Jonas on Long Island which was rough enough for me to move back up. ;) 

26 minutes ago, jm1220 said:

I miss the severe weather in Austin when I lived there. How's that been lately? I missed Juno and Jonas on Long Island which was rough enough for me to move back up. ;) 

Since I've been down here, we have been fortunate not to get too much severe. It rains a LOT less here than in N VA. We see strong winds with some fronts in the cool season. But, no severe thunderstorms and no tornadoes and we generally never have to worry about hurricanes. They hit Houston, we are safely too far west.

Just now, Jebman said:

Since I've been down here, we have been fortunate not to get too much severe. It rains a LOT less here than in N VA. We see strong winds with some fronts in the cool season. But, no severe thunderstorms and no tornadoes and we generally never have to worry about hurricanes. They hit Houston, we are safely too far west.

Hopefully that picks up soon. In my time there there (Jan 2015-Nov 2016) was a F1 that went less than a mile from me, decent hail events (best I saw was a golf ball severe event, luckily for me my car was under a canopy), a 80 mph bow echo and numerous other severe/tornado warnings. Anything I experienced on LI severe wise beneath paled in comparison. 

The 06z RGEM begins to hint at explosive development off the coast by late Monday, looks like bad news for LI and se MA snow potential but possibly returning a stronger potential for MD-DC-VA as a lot of Atlantic moisture is going to be forced aloft and uppers are still marginally favorable (more than a few miles from the shore at least). Some place in PA will probably top four feet at this rate. If that's not too far from the PA-MD line then some place in MD could top three feet. This could get very interesting. 

• Haha 1
  • Weenie 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic