Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Jan 31st - 33rd Storm Obs and Disco like it's 1979

Bob Chill

5 minutes ago, Wetbulbs88 said:

Not a chance that these totals would produce south of Baltimore with the look of the GFS. No banding whatsoever to speak of. 

Not a chance that anyone here wants you here

ETA: change your location man. A harlem guy coming here telling us like it is rubs us the wrong way. Duh. If you're in chevy chase it changes the air in the room

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Bob Chill said:

Not a chance that anyone here wants you here

I offered one opinion on one model...I've posted here several times tonight and am clearly not a troll. I have no problem with any of you and all of you just jumped down my throat for what I think is a very objective take. I'll let you decide whether you think that's okay. But I'm not going anywhere.

Just now, Wetbulbs88 said:

I offered one opinion on one model...I've posted here several times tonight and am clearly not a troll. I have no problem with any of you and all of you just jumped down my throat for what I think is a very objective take. I'll let you decide whether you think that's okay. But I'm not going anywhere.

Sorry dude. Read my edit. The reaction you got will happen every time. 

Just now, Wetbulbs88 said:

Just change your location - if you are in living in Chevy Chase then your posts won't come off as trolling. People who drop in from other areas to troll get those kind of reactions. Looked like trolling. 

• Like 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic