Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
Jan 31st CAD event

BooneWX

1 minute ago, FLweather said:

0z hrrr pretty well shows a all rain event for NC,SC

Narrow trainstion line southern VA heading north.

3km NAM has warmed for 5 straight runs. At this time yesterday, it had freezing rain down to the NC/SC state line Sun AM and now it is up close to the VA/NC state line. Wouldn’t bet against it either in a warming aloft scenario like this

2 minutes ago, griteater said:

3km NAM has warmed for 5 straight runs. At this time yesterday, it had freezing rain down to the NC/SC state line Sun AM and now it is up close to the VA/NC state line. Wouldn’t bet against it either in a warming aloft scenario like this

You are right. Considering the angle and trajectory... Too much WAA going to happen.

You can see it on radar.

Oh well the mountains about to have one hell of a storm.

Just now, magpiemaniac said:

You guys are bustin’ our gonads here.  :raining: LOL

I know.  I won’t shoot the messengers.  Haha!

Enjoy your low to mid 30s.

You can look at radar tell by the angle and trajectory. It's not going to happen south of the VA border. Too much WAA with this setup.

Sorry.

Where ever you are expect your temps to creap up. 35-40.

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, griteater said:

Well I have a white ground for now will see what tomorrow holds 

1 minute ago, FLweather said:

Enjoy your low to mid 30s.

You can look at radar tell by the angle and trajectory. It's not going to happen south of the VA border. Too much WAA with this setup.

Sorry.

Where ever you are expect your temps to creap up. 35-40.

I do appreciate the real talk even though it hurts.  I’ll settle for this little 0.25” snow tonight.  It’ll be gone when I wake up.  :weep:

3 minutes ago, Buddy1987 said:

The band traversing up this way right now has underperformed severely. Complete virga and the back end is rocketing east/northeast. Glad to see some cashed in to my south and west.

Whats left of that band from RNK down to Stuart will drop almost an inch Buddy.  Hang in there.  Front half is virga and then the hammer drops.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Buddy1987 said:

The band traversing up this way right now has underperformed severely. Complete virga and the back end is rocketing east/northeast. Glad to see some cashed in to my south and west.

You’ll get something with that band I’m sure.  Mine was (percentage of total event in order) 35% virga, 15% sleet, 40% snow, then ending with 10% sleet.

4 minutes ago, Buddy1987 said:

@Buddy1987By my untrained eye it looks like you have some decent bands coming your way. Is it doing anything out that way?