Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Watching closely .. February 1-3rd for moderate to major coastal event

Typhoon Tip

1 minute ago, toller65 said:

Less than 12 hrs to go time in PWM area and we still do not have model consensus.... a range of 6" to 20" leaves me wanting for some clarity...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

The NAM is kinda alone now with not spinning up the low again to hit Maine better, unless I missed a model. 

2 minutes ago, PhineasC said:

Maybe in the sense the Titanic was technically built to withstand a direct hit on an iceberg, sure. 

In other words, you should be looking at the short range models now verses the Globals when your this close into the storm. 

1 minute ago, Greg said:

In other words, you should be looking at the short range models now verses the Globals when your this close into the storm. 

Oh trust me, I am studying the RGEM very closely. LOL

It’s already snowing there, right? It’s now cast time for you. Up here in the mountains there is still a little time for trends. 

34 minutes ago, toller65 said:

Less than 12 hrs to go time in PWM area and we still do not have model consensus.... a range of 6" to 20" leaves me wanting for some clarity...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Yea I'm with you.  8" up to 16" is where I'm thinking.   All over the place.

13 minutes ago, dryslot said:

I'm still on the 6-10" train, Never wavered.

I'm hoping as thing thing keeps moving north it gets more intense (like the Euro shows) and gets the totals up Skowhegan north, if we get a foot we'd have all our trails opened, but 6 will allow us to get the two main ones done

Just now, TheMainer said:

I'm hoping as thing thing keeps moving north it gets more intense (like the Euro shows) and gets the totals up Skowhegan north, if we get a foot we'd have all our trails opened, but 6 will allow us to get the two main ones done

Your good for 12" up there and back to the mtns where they will see a few more there with upslope, 18" or so over the next 2 days.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1