• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Watching closely .. February 1-3rd for moderate to major coastal event

Typhoon Tip

I dunno ... +5 SD easterly anomaly moving into and up underneath an intensifying frotogenic axis ... all of which is slant wise tapped into the left and right entrance 300 mb extraction jet has a tendency to drop 30” 

(Dec 17)

2” QPF has more potential than we may over think; and this thing’s duration anyway with all that morphing into a CCB has over cooked doubter-ham bust written all over it 

in the interest /respect of consensus I grudgingly capitulate to 12-18” but I’m in the deep end of the pool for this adult swim ...

• Like 3

Just now, Typhoon Tip said:

I dunno ... +5 SD easterly anomaly moving into and up underneath an intensifying frotogenic axis ... all of which is slant wise tapped by the left and right 300 mb extraction jet has a tendency to drop 30” 

(Dec 17)

2” QPF has more potential and thus things duration anyway with all that morphing into a CCB has over cooked daughter ham bust written all over it 

in the interest /respect of consensus I grudgingly capitulate to 12-18” but I’m in the deep in of the pool for this adult swim ...

"Over cooked daughter ham bust"... James Joyce would be proud.

2 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

I dunno ... +5 SD easterly anomaly moving into and up underneath an intensifying frotogenic axis ... all of which is slant wise tapped by the left and right 300 mb extraction jet has a tendency to drop 30” 

(Dec 17)

2” QPF has more potential we may over think; and this thing’s duration anyway with all that morphing into a CCB has over cooked daughter ham bust written all over it 

in the interest /respect of consensus I grudgingly capitulate to 12-18” but I’m in the deep in of the pool for this adult swim ...

What is an over cooked daughter ham?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

(Dec 17)

2” QPF has more potential than we may over think; and this thing’s duration anyway with all that morphing into a CCB has over cooked doubter-ham bust written all over it 

I'm deep in of the pool of adult buns

:weenie:  :weenie:  :weenie:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, weatherwiz said:

OH God...I can't believe I am posting a model snowfall map. Oh please Lord forgive me for my sins. I am going to have to do hailmarys until my sins are forgiven. This is a sad and terrible day. 

image.thumb.png.af8fe69af9baa77784c8a23bc340f15e.png

Confession is good for the soul, Ww,  excluding that, don’t admit to anything. As always .....

• Haha 1