Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Watching closely .. February 1-3rd for moderate to major coastal event

Typhoon Tip

11 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

That trough just goes nowhere into Tuesday night with another s/w and maybe some more -SN breaking out. 

Actually looks pretty decent across SW CT. Decent instability too with those super steep lapse rates. Could see a scenario where they could tack on 3-5'' with this

Just now, CoastalWx said:

We'll have to see how the rest of the guidance does. It's possible the first round is like 10-12" in the all snow areas and then maybe a couple more into Tuesday night. Wherever that CF sets up is good for an extra few easily though in local spots.

You take those directions to the lake out of your GPS

10 minutes ago, dryslot said:

The qpf haircuts are underway.

Yeah the 2” of qpf IMBY on the 18z run wasn’t happening...lol. Even the 1.5”+ on the 00z NAM is likely overdone, but we’ll see. The way the WCB sets up is pretty efficient for this area, so I feel 12-18 is a solid forecast. 

Just now, ORH_wxman said:

Yeah the 2” of qpf IMBY on the 18z run wasn’t happening...lol. Even the 1.5”+ on the 00z NAM is likely overdone, but we’ll see. The way the WCB sets up is pretty efficient for this area, so I feel 12-18 is a solid forecast. 

Your area to Ray has looked good for several cycles, There's always winners and losers, I've been in the modest camp, I've liked this period from about 10 days back, Never bought into the 26th and 28th for here when the models were hitting on them.