Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Watching closely .. February 1-3rd for moderate to major coastal event

Typhoon Tip

1 minute ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

You guys always say  he is in a good spot lol . Every time . Keep in mind he isn’t looking for 6”

I mean , I’m not saying he’s looking bad but it’s funny 

Well he is lol. You could argue he is close to perhaps a local jack with the CF enhancement for a time. 

37 minutes ago, TheSnowman said:

I don’t play Easy crap like Taylor Swift.  I’m a World Champion.  You want Chopin, Oscar Peterson, Balkan, Klezmer, Italian, Jobim, or even Rock or 80’s Pops hits yes.  Swift?  I could do Swift half asleep with 2 fingers.  

image.jpeg.a2115ea19306ccc5bbdc4622bef99536.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

38 minutes ago, TheSnowman said:

I don’t play Easy crap like Taylor Swift.  I’m a World Champion.  You want Chopin, Oscar Peterson, Balkan, Klezmer, Italian, Jobim, or even Rock or 80’s Pops hits yes.  Swift?  I could do Swift half asleep with 2 fingers.  

How about some Clifton Chenier?  Get yo’ Zydeco on! 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

You guys always say  he is in a good spot lol . Every time . Keep in mind he isn’t looking for 6”

I mean , I’m not saying he’s looking bad but it’s funny 

Based on what? One storm on dec 17th, lol? 

We haven’t had any other biggies...Dec 2019 he was actually one of the BETTER totals in SNE. 

• Weenie 2

12 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Based on what? One storm on dec 17th, lol? 

We haven’t had any other biggies...Dec 2019 he was actually one of the BETTER totals in SNE. 

Yes, no complaints on that one...and I was NOT jackpot...was west of me. Its not all about the JP.

One storm, though?

March 2019, and every, single event this season, although they were all minor to moderate....my seasonal totals starting in 2018-2019 I have been one of the lower anomalies in the region.

41 minutes ago, TheSnowman said:

:cory:Corey banging out a few riffs on the squeeze box.

Just now, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Probably more towards Amesbury.

I'm the NE side of methuen, near the Haverhill line.

Probably should differentiate. I see you and Will in a good spot relative to getting the higher amounts. JMO. Maybe not jack, but in that zone of heavier snows. Nothing wrong with that.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, TheSnowman said:

:pimp:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4