Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Watching closely .. February 1-3rd for moderate to major coastal event

Typhoon Tip

1 minute ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

define eastern ..ha

Prob anyone inside 495 though the difference is most pronounced inside of 128. Don’t think I buy it though because it doesn’t match other guidance the way I’m seeing things trend. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Noise but the overall theme improved with ticking the pivot NE.

Yeah I wouldn’t worry about exact qpf nuances. The theme was the rgem tickled northeast again and that is going to help most areas in here. 

7 minutes ago, PhineasC said:

12z RGEM came into line with the other guidance here. The models all have me around 1" liquid, give or take a couple tenths. Still a great signal showing up for enhancement on east winds, great depiction for Randolph.

RGEM has a wicked band that hits northern VT. Powderfreak's patience pays off again. LOL

You've got 24 hours of sustained ENE surface winds... which for you is like sustained NW flow here.  Probably don't even have to look at models except for entertainment there in Randolph, ha.  Just like when we get NW upslope, you know it's happening, the models are just entertainment at that point.

rgem-all-vt-wnd10m_stream_mph-2306800.thumb.png.94fb53cd1f1efa8fce17fb8ce78c5ca2.png

• Like 1