Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Watching closely .. February 1-3rd for moderate to major coastal event

Typhoon Tip

6 minutes ago, dryslot said:

Except the euro, Right now its on its own.

Virtually all of the 18Z EPS members are on board for a strong Noreaster. Like we always say 2 days prior is go day for the big ones.. Sat noon will be the time I take this seriously or not. Fun tracking but as we know, shit streaks happen

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ginx snewx said:

Virtually all of the 18Z EPS members are on board for a strong Noreaster. Like we always say 2 days prior is go day for the big ones.. Sat noon will be the time I take this seriously or not. Fun tracking but as we know, shit streaks happen

And this one just happens to be further south today, The slower model scenario's allowed it to lift out in time, But no time to sweat the details.

5 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Morch 2013 was way east.. if the firehose is real.. there’s nothing to worry about. Not a care in the world. If it’s real 

• Weenie 1

31 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

How many times have you been to this rodeo? You know how these go. They hit they go SE, they always come back . Not 6 hours ago you were going 10-20”. Pretty good “discreet” melt by you . You’ve got Wolf on your team.. may you raise the trophy. I’ll stay the course 

Stating what the models are seeing and doing while commenting on them is not melting. Snapping my kids crayons when I saw 01/15 as the top analog last night, is. 

Nobody is calling this off emotionally but I have a public duty to call it like it is. 

19 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Stating what the models are seeing and doing while commenting on them is not melting. Snapping my kids crayons when I saw 01/25 as the top analog last night, is. 

Nobody is calling this off emotionally but I have a public duty to call it like it is. 

That would be 1/27...no? Lol.

36 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

How many times have you been to this rodeo? You know how these go. They hit they go SE, they always come back . Not 6 hours ago you were going 10-20”. Pretty good “discreet” melt by you . You’ve got Wolf on your team.. may you raise the trophy. I’ll stay the course 

I’m not calling anything off at all Kev. My feeling is this is in the “in-between” stage as a lot of them go through.  And we’re still far enough way for major changes in either direction. That’s my gut feeling.  

Hopefully it goes well for SNE as a whole, and not just AEMATT.  I don’t need to JP by any means...but I want to be in the ball game too. As all of us do. 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Nobody knows...he’s far gone deep in the woods with his snow goggles and ear muffs on. No CT min, no way this isn’t widespread 12+ back to the berks, etc etc.

Hopefully it works out for you....funny, he had no issue when I was all over the Methuen subby zone in Dec...but not I'm forecasting the JP west of me bc of my JP fetish.....yea...

2 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Hopefully it works out for you....funny, he had no issue when I was all over the Methuen subby zone in Dec...but not I'm forecasting the JP west of me bc of my JP fetish.....yea...

He’ll do him, it’s comedic at least. 

Should be a fun one unless this slips too far sw and then ne of here. Regardless, I enjoy the hunt. At least the board’s Jan duldrums have subsided...a consolation prize of sorts. 

Just now, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

He’ll do him, it’s comedic at least. 

Should be a fun one unless this slips too far sw and then ne of here. Regardless, I enjoy the hunt. At least the board’s Jan duldrums have subsided...a consolation prize of sorts. 

If that shit streak did ever manage to fu#k this up, I honestly would vacate the forum for the season...I'd be outie in a heart beat. 

• Sad 1