• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Watching closely .. February 1-3rd for moderate to major coastal event

Typhoon Tip

It’s just missing that small amount of addition jet mechanics ... but it’s not anywhere close to a range where that matters. 

rule of time-dependency in the uncertainty term ... you don’t want perfection beyond 120 hrs.

You want hints of perfection ;)

This is an entire situation where the sensitivity is more focused in the actual shortwave(s) dumping into ...the surrounding medium, which has been consistently modeled with those previously discussed synoptic and super synoptic constraints.

I think it’s possible that this gets a little bit more beef as we get closer and get more sampling. And said surrounding medium is so favorable for amplification due to constructive interference that if even a little more shortwave mechanics get dumped and you’re going to get a disproportionately bigger payback ...that’s the way synergy works. Rogue wave complexity 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

This looks nearly as good as can be at this point, but my guard will be up for the rug to be pulled up until I breech the pack with yard stick in hand. I know why the usual fast flow of nina that often plagues our chances for big events may not be applicable in this case, but I'll still believe it when I see it. No issue with a 6-12", 8-14" type deal, but this ceiling potential is always hard to attain, anyway, NVM during a mod la nina.