Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Jan. 31-Feb. 2 Miller B storm

LVblizzard

13 minutes ago, bpjones595 said:

At some point I would think something has to give. Either the NAM falls in line with the rest of the models, or the rest of the models line up with the NAM. Can’t say I’m not nervous down here in delco...

Well it was right with the gloomier outlook for some with the December storm, so yes there’s a little nervousness. But I don’t think I will change my 12+ inches call unless there are further changes. 

The HRRR isn’t in good range yet for when the transfer comes.

1 minute ago, RedSky said:

Here we go DT is concerned SEPA dry sluts lol

5 minutes ago, RedSky said:

Here we go DT is concerned SEPA dry sluts lol

Dt forecast is going to favor VA NC and southern snow areas. He might be a professional met... but he's also a professional weenie. I thought he always favored the Euro anyway...

Don't tell me he's worried about the 3km NAM...

4 minutes ago, RedSky said:

I have seen the former king euro etc. blow Miller B's even after the snow was flying more times then I can count, scars run deep

This isn't one of those times. This feels like a solid storm. I'm not sure if well see 20" but this is a MECS for most of our area if even at the low end

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, jhotdog said:

Red...We all need to relax. Until the low forms on the coast it doesn’t matter which models hit us or miss us. I’m right below u in Souderton. Worry if the low forms 300 miles offshore.

It's not a snow storm in this region without unfounded panic from some red flags, a mainstay tradition "keep calm all is well" as Kevin Bacon gets trampled in the street

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Weenie 1

This morning had promise, but it's obvious every model is ticking less and less sharp/neutral with the trough. PVA orientation is also not as favorable. We're not getting the energy to back into the coast as much. These differences are not much, we're talking 10s of miles. But each time you tick this a couple more miles east, eventually you're sitting under heavy subsidence while NYC and Monmouth county (surprise surprise) rake it in.

• Weenie 2

10 minutes ago, zenmsav6810 said:

Dt forecast is going to favor VA NC and southern snow areas. He might be a professional met... but he's also a professional weenie. I thought he always favored the Euro anyway...

Don't tell me he's worried about the 3km NAM...

This isn't one of those times. This feels like a solid storm. I'm not sure if well see 20" but this is a MECS for most of our area if even at the low end

Yeah dry sluts are terrible!