• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Jan. 31-Feb. 2 Miller B storm

LVblizzard

Will winds be a legit factor with this storm? Do we have a chance at a "blizzard" here in central Bucks?

I know the "B" word gets missed used by many people.

Winter storms that I have considered a blizzard for the area would be 1993, 1996, 2003 and 2016.

1996 and 2016 being pretty similar storms in my memory.

Will winds be a legit factor with this storm? Do we have a chance at a "blizzard" here in central Bucks?
I know the "B" word gets missed used by many people.
Winter storms that I have considered a blizzard for the area would be 1993, 1996, 2003 and 2016.
1996 and 2016 being pretty similar storms in my memory.

Not sure if we can get those winds to the surface this far west. But under that CCB it could be near blizzard conditions.

• Like 1

Imo I think the nam may have picked up on a last minute trend, and we may see the other models follow suite. Huge nw trend like the December storm into central pa didn't really make a ton of sense with a miller B. I did think it'd come NE a bit come game time but not nearly to that level. I mean it's just so far outside of all other guidance, you really have to toss for now.

• Like 1

Mt hollys new map. They seem to think the ccb sets up a bit further ne than guidance as well..doesn't seem they're sold on central pa being the jackpot like on some models. Overall I agree with their map pretty much 100%, mine would look very similar but I think I would of put a stripe of 16-24 in upper bucks/montco through central and nw jersey because whoever gets hit by the pivot is seeing 2 ft imo. That is subject to change though so maybe they'll fine tune as we get closer. As always great work mt holly, this is going to be a tricky one!

StormTotalSnowWeb1.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1