• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Jan 26-27 light snows

ORH_wxman

Well it seems the trough misses to the east a bit now.  The deepest of the cold is over the area today.  The upper low is moving through NE CT and NW RI right now in a few hours it will be south of Block Island and this will swing the band southward and out to sea.  I expect the NWS to cancel the Winter Weather Advisory.  I am skeptical about the FEB 1-3 2021 event being snow on the Cape.

1 hour ago, USCAPEWEATHERAF said:

Well it seems the trough misses to the east a bit now.  The deepest of the cold is over the area today.  The upper low is moving through NE CT and NW RI right now in a few hours it will be south of Block Island and this will swing the band southward and out to sea.  I expect the NWS to cancel the Winter Weather Advisory.  I am skeptical about the FEB 1-3 2021 event being snow on the Cape.

They have shifted east, but I think you are still game for 1-2"

2 hours ago, USCAPEWEATHERAF said:

So close...

FB_IMG_1611926794142.jpg

11 minutes ago, USCAPEWEATHERAF said:

Where are the observations from everyone, it is snowing on the South and North Shore at least above the surface.  This is an impressive band of snow incoming!

Since I am actually on the surface, not above, I have nothing to observe except some filtered sun thru the clouds and a temperature of 17F.  Oh yeah, the birds and squirrels are hungry today and mobbing our feeders.  Those are my observations.

• Haha 1