Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Jan 26-27 light snows

ORH_wxman

1 minute ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I like this area for a few reasons . It’s far enough NE where we don’t usually miss on Miller b’s like WCT can . The elevation helps in marginal events and on easterly inflow events we tend to do well. The thing i don’t like is there’s nothing to CAD in cold , so when that SE wind comes calling.. it just furnaces. It’s too close to the ocean sometimes with nothing but lowlands to the SSE. To me , ORH hills are best spot in SNE

Yes. ORH is better on east flow, too because its a chain of hills....you really need an extended ridge line to maximize upslope.

13 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

. I love the ball busting. I mean I live for it. It’s what I do best .. pushing buttons is my favorite thing . But I just never understood why Scooter or others would accuse me of lying. I mean what benefit do I get of saying my dew is 77 when it’s really 75? 

Just a suggestion make a white snow board

5 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

I remember watching Bob Copeland on that one. First off, I was pissed missing it lol. Second, he literally was saying "it should stop soon.." but after hours of SNOINC with 4"/hr...he gave up lol.

4"/hour is rare period, but especially on the Cape.  Maybe one or two times in my lifetime, Jan 05, and Jan 15

All the short range guidance has come in with over 3" of snow, the 12z 12km NAM is less bullish then the 3km NAM which shows over 6" of snow for CHH.  850mb temps are extremely cold when this norlun like band of heavy snow moves through, could be thundersnow in the heart of the band.  We need the H5 upper low to shift about 25 miles southwest.