Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
February the climo snow month

Ginx snewx

2 hours ago, dryslot said:

I think i'm representing the bottom of the Maine folks on snow totals this season, Usually i can hang pretty well with you Tom or be slightly better.............:(

Certainly true since KevinW began offering the snow table.  Climo says otherwise, at least in the long term, as my totals run close to Farmington and their 90" average.  And you're 3rd of 4, ahead of South Portland and the Raymond rockpile is ahead of me by about the same as I'm ahead of you.  Would need another 15"+ here to move this winter from ratter to merely bad.  :P

8 minutes ago, tamarack said:

Certainly true since KevinW began offering the snow table.  Climo says otherwise, at least in the long term, as my totals run close to Farmington and their 90" average.  And you're 3rd of 4, ahead of South Portland and the Raymond rockpile is ahead of me by about the same as I'm ahead of you.  Would need another 15"+ here to move this winter from ratter to merely bad.  :P

Hah yeah, I need more then that too, Its a ratter right now.

16 minutes ago, dryslot said:

Hah yeah, I need more then that too, Its a ratter right now.

You guys have definitely taken the skunked award.  I kept waiting for one of those Miller B specials that just hammer like NE Mass on up through the Maine coastal plain/interior... but just hasn’t happened.  You guys can get one of those at 15-20” in like 12 hours that equals about 5-6 of my 3” fluffers in the snow table, lol.  Just hasn’t hit yet maybe... not that one would save the winter but I’m sure a 15”+ would offer some redeeming value.

2 hours ago, DavisStraight said:

Has Worcester gone below zero this year? I know I haven't, seems like a rare occurrence  not to at least once.

No, they hit 0F exactly. This would be two years in a row not getting below 0F. It happens about 10% of the winters historically. But it’s been more like 25% since 1990. Last time it happened back to back though was 2000-2001 and 2001-2002.