Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
February the climo snow month

Ginx snewx

3 hours ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

I get your point.

I think you're wrong...and you should get over it frankly.

I don't see fast flow as being prohibitive of a moderate 4-8" or 6-10" type of "payload" from an attenuating system in the face of confluence, abutting arctic air.

"get over" what ?

dude ... you imagine confrontation too frequently and then smolder -

it's annoying more so than your stubbornness and frankly I don't give a flying f if you agree, don't or think who is right or wrong. 

And by the way... I am not wrong about those statement I made regarding the model performance/tendencies therein - nor the veracious application of them.

We're done -

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Typhoon Tip said:

"get over" what ?

dude ... you imagine confrontation too frequently and then smolder -

it's annoying more so than your stubbornness and frankly I don't give a flying f if you agree, don't or think who is right or wrong. 

And by the way... I am not wrong about those statement I made regarding the model performance/tendencies therein - nor the veracious application of them.

We're done -

What is annoying is your arrogant tendency to assume someone either doesn't understand, or is out of touch with reality whenever they disagree. Believe it or not, despite how verbose and nauseatingly long winded your posts are, its possible for those who have the balls and tenacity to venture  to read the whole thing to understand and simply disagree. Yes, most SWs have trended toward increased attenuation from the mid range this season, but that doesn't necessarily mean that we can't see a warning event out of this and I have explained why.

Didn't we just see a 4-8" event end up with a band of 10-15" four days ago?

Now we're done-

12 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

What a nasty fight. This is really getting serious . Fight fight fight 

I can't until we verify widespread warning on Tuesday, then he explains why he still wasn't wrong in 124, 843 words or less. He'll pick some obscure detail that no one else thinks is a big deal, and claim it changes everything, as he hops aboard the consensus train.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Confused 1