• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
February the climo snow month

Ginx snewx

I dunno, that's a pretty crushing look for ORH to Ray's area on GFS...they basically stay on the NW side of the stalled bent back mid-level WF for like 18 straight hours. That's why it's like 1.5-2 inches of QPF in 24 hours.

Doesn't matter at this range obviousl on details....but you'd want to hit that if you were there....all the way back to western CT.

• Like 1

Just now, ORH_wxman said:

I dunno, that's a pretty crushing look for ORH to Ray's area on GFS...they basically stay on the NW side of the stalled bent back mid-level WF for like 18 straight hours. That's why it's like 1.5-2 inches of QPF in 24 hours.

Doesn't matter at this range obviousl on details....but you'd want to hit that if you were there....all the way back to western CT.

Mini 92

Just now, ORH_wxman said:

Gotcha. I didn't look at anything beyond H5 at this range.

Yeah...this is not a majorly powerful system - it's impact is/was ( at this time and preceding indications...) by virtue of duration...

That's the thread start - I'm presently detained with work related gunk .. I have not been writing for the past 15 hours though Ray -  lol

Just now, PhineasC said:

Right where we want it?

Really doesn't matter much where it is right now because its all over the place from Op run to run, As long as it stays consistent on the ensembles and we get to later this week it will be fine, Time will tell, We will need it to track further north and west for up here, Right now its an occluded POS on the op models by the time its up here.