Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Jan 24-26th Something Potential

Chicago Storm

26 minutes ago, A-L-E-K said:

Tone sincere, your post have been good and joe started the thread but you were first to hype this in the medium range thread so it's yours to win

Now back your regularly scheduled programming, I fully expect subsidence hell as fgen band stays 8 miles south 

In spirit of Chicago sticking together, I'll put up a first call:

First Wave: DAB-

Main Event: 5-10"

• Like 3

Hard not to believe this has completely slipped away from the northern tier of LOT counties. Chicago still in it and still a ways to go, but I've never felt good about my chances and sadly there hasn't been anything to convince me otherwise. 

And now Sunday looks like a complete waste as well. Ah, the winter of my discontent. 

• Weenie 1

1 minute ago, McHenrySnow said:

Hard not to believe this has completely slipped away from the northern tier of LOT counties. Chicago still in it and still a ways to go, but I've never felt good about my chances and sadly there hasn't been anything to convince me otherwise. 

And now Sunday looks like a complete waste as well. Ah, the winter of my discontent. 

1/3 on the miss south claims.

The writing is not on the wall for the northern tier.

Yep, if anyone has been following the under the hood analysis, the northern burbs are definitely not out of the game. Key thing to watch on the globals today is the track of the 700 mb low. Often times when mesoscale banding sets up, there can be one pretty well displaced to the northwest of the h7 low track.@weathafella can attest to this "mid-level magic" from east coast systems.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1