Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Feb Long Range Discussion (Day 3 and beyond) - MERGED

WinterWxLuvr

41 minutes ago, Ralph Wiggum said:

Was in an MIRC chat with Ian, Randy may have been there, Marcus, Jerry from the NE forum and others...1998ish. I was at college class. Came home and popped on and asked. They never let me live it down. Then asked again tongue in cheek years later on eastern and that was all she wrote.

lmao that's hilarious - i never knew the origin (I joined WWBB in 2001 and by then it was already a phrase)

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Ralph Wiggum said:

Was in an MIRC chat with Ian, Randy may have been there, Marcus, Jerry from the NE forum and others...1998ish. I was at college class. Came home and popped on and asked. They never let me live it down. Then asked again tongue in cheek years later on eastern and that was all she wrote.

So you just asked outta the blue, and thus the joke? Lol

You know, I would TOTALLY take the NAM. 

My favorite storm since moving here was actually the 3" sleet bomb we got in, what was it, 2017? 3" of sleet is unreal. That ice pack stayed for DAYS. It was hilarious watching people try to back out over it as if it were snow after the plows moved and cars literally go stuck with tires in the air because it didn't pack down.

Just now, SabreAce33 said:

@litigator01 totally admire the spunk, but know that we're deeply superstitious about these things.  Particularly in this winter of marginal airmasses and fickle suppression trends where 50 miles and a handful of hours makes all the difference.

Don’t worry on the whole this forum is an excellent place to practice scientific methodology and analysis...and if this storm fails you will have to be sacrificed to appease the gods. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

Just now, psuhoffman said:

Don’t worry on the whole this forum is an excellent place to practice scientific methodology and analysis...and if this storm fails you will have to be sacrificed to appease the gods. 

Seriously need to compile a weenie handbook. This place is out of control. Understandably to some degree... due to lack of something that resembles winter over the last several years.