• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Upstate/Eastern New York

It’s a beautiful mid winter morning. The temperature plummeted in the pre dawn hours bottoming out at -3 here on the east side of Brewerton. It’s already recovered close to 20 degrees. I’m not expecting a lot from Tuesday’s event but a couple of inches would be nice to keep the snowpack fresh. 

45 minutes ago, Buffalo Bumble said:

Game day, let’s go Bills!!!  Chance of rain in KC?  Don’t think we want that, need our passing game to fire on all cylinders. 

Seems like the rain should hold off for this game. Appears to come in around midnight on the latest model so that works in our favor.  Now we just need our defense to knock around Mahomes and show him what a real hit is, not that Nancy boy shit he faked his injury on last week. 

• Like 1

Hmmm...watching this event for Tuesday...at present, it looks better for Central NY. We went from it being a fizzler with maybe an inch or two...to now a secondary development with the possibility of 3 to 6 inches..perhaps 4 to 8 inches depending on ratios. My biggest concern is to see if trends continue where the secondary will do it's "late development" that seems to always happen anymore and we end up on the western edge with an inch or two.

Just now, TugHillMatt said:

Hmmm...watching this event for Tuesday...at present, it looks better for Central NY. We went from it being a fizzler with maybe an inch or two...to now a secondary development with the possibility of 3 to 6 inches..perhaps 4 to 8 inches depending on ratios. My biggest concern is to see if trends continue where the secondary will do it's "late development" that seems to always happen anymore and we end up on the western edge with an inch or two.

Yeah, we'll see definitely trending better for C/ENY.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, MJO812 said:

I dont see alot of warmth 

We are in the coldest part of winter climatology speaking so it doesn’t take much to get us above normal. Also, with a lot of cloud cover nighttime lows should be well above normal while daytime highs could be near to slightly above normal. 

• Thanks 1