• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Upstate/Eastern New York

2 hours ago, LakeEffectKing said:

I just woke up. It's snowing pretty good in Cazenovia must've just flipped because I only have about 3/4 of an inch

About 1.5” since 5am.  Big wet snowflakes.  Weird to see such a wet snow in mid January.  But I’ll enjoy every flake.

2 hours ago, wolfie09 said:

Para has gone off the deep end lol (obviously a glitch)..

Buffalo really got screwed over with this storm..

sn10_acc.us_ne - 2021-01-16T051821.187.png

Dang, the apocalypse. Maybe there's something to this, lol? 1 season's snowfall over 1 week's time? Could be possible in the snowbelts, at least. 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, TugHillMatt said:

Boom! Drop the mic. It's feisty wolfie out to growl at the moon. :P 

Yes! Thank you! I KNOW I complain...so sorry guys...I just feel that people on here are my only outlet to share the frustration with, as most of the rest of society doesn't relate. 

Me too. :( 

Bro, not for nothing, but you sir, are the culprit of all this negativity all across this forum. We all know its been an horrific winter thus far but saying the same thing over and over doesn't help anyone and as a matter of fact it probably adds fuel to an already stoked fire, but of course to each his own!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

27 minutes ago, CNY-LES FREAK said:

Bro, not for nothing, but you sir, are the culprit of all this negativity all across this forum. We all know its been an horrific winter thus far but saying the same thing over and over doesn't help anyone and as a matter of fact it probably adds fuel to an already stoked fire, but of course to each his own!

We listened to your rants long before Matt showed up

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, BuffaloWeather said:

RGEM has a really strong LES band over erie county on Tuesday. 1-2' and still going strong beyond 84 hours at 1:10

prateptype.us_ne.png

sn10_acc.us_ne.png

-13 850s is plenty enough

850th.us_ne.png

I’m glad for ya. How does a NW event turn into a SW event?. Damn, if there was a dog shit shovel contest we’d right from gold to THAT! Oh how the fates have frowned upon us Rochestefarians. 

1 hour ago, CNY-LES FREAK said:

Um, I JUST SAID I complain on here and explained my reason.

How about before throwing stones you check yourself because most of your comments are either complaints as well....OR they consist of putting another poster down. For example, the one you just typed.

I am aware of my habit on here, which is why I have made a choice to post much less this week.

Putting other posters down, such as you and whoever this "anonymous poster" did, adds NOTHING positive either.

• Like 1