• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Upstate/Eastern New York

Very early call here would be 2"-4" Saturday and another 4"-8" sat night/early Sunday..6"-12" total from syracuse to Pulaski (more on the tug)Seems reasonable..Snow will be heavy and wet but I grew up in NYC/NJ that's what we do..lol Should have some decent staying power and be "picturesque"..As much as I would love the Canadian guidance I have to see some SR guidance back it a little lol

21 minutes ago, BuffaloWeather said:

GFS run is pretty warm, no real arctic air at all within 10 days. 

I think we’re in a good spot on the GFS, near the baroclinic zone between the arctic air to the north and milder air to the south. That will put us close to the path of a series of lows that originate over the southern plains and track northeast. Right now it looks like they will pass south of us putting us  on the snowy side. Of course it remains to be seen how this works out but at least it looks interesting. I’ll take 30 and snow over 5 and bone dry. 

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, CNY_WX said:

I think we’re in a good spot on the GFS, near the baroclinic zone between the arctic air to the north and milder air to the south. That will put us close to the path of a series of lows that originate over the southern plains and track northeast. Right now it looks like they will pass south of us putting us  on the snowy side. Of course it remains to be seen how this works out but at least it looks interesting. I’ll take 30 and snow over 5 and bone dry. 

You're right, we're in a really good spot for synoptic. In the battlezone, feel pretty confident in 1/2 storms the next 2-3 weeks. We take.