• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
January Storm Term Threat Discussions (Day 3 - Day 7)

WxUSAF

Trend trend trend trend trend trend trend trend trend trend trend trend trend trend trend trend trend trend trend trend trend trend trend trend trend trend trend trend trend trend trend trend trend trend trend trend trend trend trend trend trend trend trend trend trend trend trend trend 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 5
  • Weenie 1

1 minute ago, psuhoffman said:

Trend trend trend trend trend trend trend trend trend trend trend trend trend trend trend trend trend trend trend trend trend trend trend trend trend trend trend trend trend trend trend trend trend trend trend trend trend trend trend trend trend trend trend trend trend trend trend trend 

What are you saying?  Can you be more emphatic or clear?  Jesus Mary and Joseph 

• Like 1

In my untrained non meteorologist opinion (shocking I know), we seem to be settling in on a decent snow event. The only thing that needs to be worked out in the coming days is if we’re getting SECS, MECS, HECS, BECS, or TEXMEX. :damage:

I’ll see myself out now.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

@Ji you know there are always things that could go wrong. I guess the most obvious is the flow over the NE doesn’t relax enough and the WAA wave gets suppressed then the coastal develops too slow. Secondary development is always tricky. But this has a lot more going for it then against it. 

BTW word of advice. Don’t set your bar at hecs. But also when evaluating the setup each run weight the guidance according to their results and performance. Euro/Eps is the baseline. Then adjust using other  guidance but don’t over weight the gfs. It shouldn’t get any more weight (frankly less) that most of the other ancillary guidance available. We way over weight it because of its prevalence.  

• Like 6