• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January Storm Term Threat Discussions (Day 3 - Day 7)

WxUSAF

5 minutes ago, SnowLover22 said:

Hearing that the EPS are pretty epic. 

They look slightly south of where I would want them.  0z was PERFECT.  12z ticked slightly south again.  Don’t get me wrong they look AMAZING but the northern part of the forum (Baltimore Northwest) is running out of wiggle room for any future adjustments south. That said we’re about the range guidance has been locking on here so maybe this was the last of the bumps south. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Just now, psuhoffman said:

They look slightly south of where I would want them.  0z was PERFECT.  12z ticked slightly south again.  Don’t get me wrong they look AMAZING but the northern part of the forum (Baltimore Northwest) is running out of wiggle room for any future adjustments south. That said we’re about the range guidance has been locking on here so maybe this was the last of the bumps south. 

12z is PERFECT. :P

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Weenie 2

1 minute ago, psuhoffman said:

Yeah, I'm hoping this is the southern extent and we see the 100 mile bump north from now until game-time.

• Like 2

Just now, WesternFringe said:

Meh.  Fringed out here by Staunton.  Only 20”!  :arrowhead:

IF any of this holds, I'll have the tough decision to make of going down to Charlottesville or staying in Arlington. Gives me some nice flexibility if it shifts a little more south, at least. Lets me root for a more diverse array of solutions.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

Waiting for you to tell us what could go wrong....or should we not jinx it...