• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January Storm Term Threat Discussions (Day 3 - Day 7)

WxUSAF

6 minutes ago, Ji said:

No matter what happens...blocking patterns produce crazy digital $hit

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Yes but we should remind ourselves as @CAPE said...they can also be frustrating as hell because they suppress and often we have to wait and wait and wait and it’s typically as it breaks down or relaxes that we get our best threat. 

2 minutes ago, Ji said:

Lol9a790d17a37294f79d72887004c440ef.gif

This is about the range where the euro finished making its big southward adjustments the last few waves. So I’m hopeful this time we’re close to where it latches on and it’s only minor adjustments from here on out. But yea we don’t want much more south at this point. 

• Like 3

This is about the range where the euro finished making its big southward adjustments the last few waves. So I’m hopeful this time we’re close to where it latches on and it’s only minor adjustments from here on out. But yea we don’t want much more south at this point. 
2nd big run in a row. I think the general theme will stick. I mean every model has a similar look at 120. Euro 120 is on furthest edge of its wheel house. It's gonna snow dude. The amount is the big question

• Like 1
  • Weenie 3

2 minutes ago, Ji said:

2nd big run in a row. I think the general theme will stick. I mean every model has a similar look at 120. Euro 120 is on furthest edge of its wheel house. It's gonna snow dude. The amount is the big question

I’m cautiously optimistic.  I would probably be even more so if not for the recent burn. It’s almost an identical setup to the one I liked so much this week only this time so far no sign of rogue waves to mess it up.  

• Like 3

I was joking earlier, but the fact that we’re talking next Wednesday now and not Monday just confirms the insanity that is the 20-21 winter. 

One thing is for sure... we’re going to get smacked when this blocking pattern finally relaxes. A lot of our biggies have come on the tail ends of patterns like this. That being said, it’d be nice to squeeze a few 3+“ events out of this pattern before that happens 

6 minutes ago, jayyy said:

I was joking earlier, but the fact that we’re talking next Wednesday now and not Monday just confirms the insanity that is the 20-21 winter. 

One thing is for sure... we’re going to get smacked when this blocking pattern finally relaxes. A lot of our biggies have come on the tail ends of patterns like this. That being said, it’d be nice to squeeze a few 3+“ events out of this pattern before that happens 

It looks like late Monday into Tuesday to me.  The Euro ENS above says Tuesday

• Like 2