• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Jan 11-12 Mississippi Mauler: Will it or won't it?

John1122

I hate that this is the one system that ends up further east than modeled this year. I was hoping AMZ and our other posters out that way scored. Maybe some N.Ala or Southern Middle folks can get something going.

Probably the NAM being the NAM but the 3k drops 3-4 inches above Holston in Frozenhead and over Cross Mtn.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, John1122 said:

I hate that this is the one system that ends up further east than modeled this year. I was hoping AMZ and our other posters out that way scored. Maybe some N.Ala or Southern Middle folks can get something going.

Probably the NAM being the NAM but the 3k drops 3-4 inches above Holston in Frozenhead and over Cross Mtn.

Hate that we missed this one as well, really my fear was this would go north west of me, never south east of me, it is what it is though.

I suspect this may also be one of those rare times where we get help from an SWly upslope flow in the eastern valley, since all this is coming from that direction. Everyone except John... But he might even get some leeside convergence from the lee of the flow on the backside of the Frozen Head mts/ Cross mt. 

This event reminds me of a clipper from the olden days (not in terms of the set up or synoptics) but just in the "weather on the ground" (i.e. if I didn't know anything about the set up and just looked out the window)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Mr Bob pinned this topic
  • Mr Bob unpinned this topic