Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January 8th event obs

BullCityWx

3 minutes ago, NCSNOW said:

Switch over is complete here GSO airport. Quater to small cotton ball size flakes

Hopeful it switches over here in Alamance Co shortly. Nothing to write home about but have seen slightly heavier echoes this afternoon compared to bone dry all night through 9:15am.

Yeah, it's been rippin' the proverbial fatties for about a half hour now. Easily re-coated all the grassy surfaces. If it would do this for a few hours, we might actually get to 2-4 inches, but I fear there's not too much time left here in Hickory. Earlier today has been steady light snow. This is finally moderate to heavy. It's been nice to see it all day, despite the lack of significant accumulation to this point.

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Now you can see why those 10:1 maps are chit in these marginal setups. That said, my interest is peaked for this evening. It will be dark and this week deform band associated with the ul  will shift east over the triangle. Def could see some decent rates for a few areas. I predict someone will get lucky and see a few inches

• Like 1

• jburns unpinned this topic