Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Winter Banter and General Disco 2

dendrite

7 hours ago, mreaves said:

Can’t say I had the Browns scoring 42 points and beating the Steelers on my bingo card, especially with all the guys the Browns had out and their coach out too. 

At the time, Steelers were the worst 11-0 team in nfl history. Can’t say I had the 42 either but I did have the Brownies getting 5.5. 

• Like 1

I've been lurking in here a long time and now a post a little bit.  I'd like to point out how many times everyone on this forum has melted much of mid December to January.  How many times have things turned themselves around vs not?  Long range models are great, ensembles are great, but it seems people get way into looking into the future rather than just letting things happen.  If winter doesn't pan out so be it, blame climate change, rake your lawn and move on to summer activities.  But anything can happen if we just be patient.  I remember skiing in a t-shirt at Sunday River around this day in 2007, full manmade snow.  6 weeks late I was throwing back flips off a deck into snow up in Huntington, VT. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dryslot said:

Steeler's were kind of fraudulent this year.

Big Ben is a totally different QB now. He is skittish and gets rid of the ball too fast before the receivers are in place. He looks scared back there. A long way from the days of multiple pump-fakes and shrugging off defenders in the pocket. Probably retirement time. 

1 minute ago, PhineasC said:

Big Ben is a totally different QB now. He is skittish and gets rid of the ball too fast before the receivers are in place. He looks scared back there. A long way from the days of multiple pump-fakes and shrugging off defenders in the pocket. Probably retirement time. 

Yes, I think Ben is done, He has taken a beating over the years, There D was not there strong point either as in the past.

Just now, PhineasC said:

Brees looks cooked too...so much dinking and dunking now. But he still has amazing weapons so they can still go places.

53 minutes ago, dryslot said:

Yes, I think Ben is done, He has taken a beating over the years, There D was not there strong point either as in the past.

He Had that elbow surgery this year . After end of game you could See him sitting on bench by himself , looking like he was in deep thought. It wasn’t like he was just realizing they lost the game , they had been long shots after second half thou they got within 10-12 . He may retire ..they still got weapons thou so who knows .

Patriots have no weapons , Bill most think they can go back to the days when there receivers stunk and they got away with it . They never draft any stud skill position players high .