Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Winter Banter and General Disco 2

dendrite

28 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Nice. I like a little fat in my shake with peanut butter though. Kinda like how I like my women. Skin and bones isn’t tastey. 

Ya that's why i eat pounds of  almond butter a week. Better fat profile. Not bad taste. 

I like my women the same....really just need a good waist to hip ratio...gimme some ummphhh /curves/something to hold .. but with a smaller waist.  I don't like my women to have the hips/waist of a teenage boy..but .. to each their own. 

And Dryslot, I always train their Glutes....heavy barbell hip thrusts..or weighted bridges...Squats (w thera band above knees) ...clamshells... Lunges w band....I build rounder higher thicker glutes on all the ladies. If they question why we work so much glutes.(they don't) . I would  just smile and say "Trust your Trainer"

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Ya that's why i eat pounds of  almond butter a week. Better fat profile. Not bad taste. 

I like my women the same....really just need a good waist to hip ratio...gimme some ummphhh /curves/something to hold .. but with a small waist.  

And Dryslot, I always train their Glutes....heavy barbell hip thrusts..or weighted bridges...Squats (w thera band above knees) ...clamshells... Lunges w band....I build rounder higher thicker glutes on all the ladies. If they question why we work so much glutes.(they don't) . I would  just smile and say "Trust your Trainer"

Do you cook with almond butter or spread it like a milf?

2 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Do you cook with almond butter or spread it like a milf?

Almond butter is same consistency as PNB.  I take a spoon and shovel it in my mouth like it's my job, thou i often have it on ezekial bread . Often a triple decker or something like that with a little plant protein or premier protein shake on the side. 

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

Coffee after spirulina sounds like a recipe for the runs.  Powdered greens are best when taken alone and on an empty stomach. 

Solid stools here lol

I take the powdered crap w a ton of Water, then I ate  the bars (only ingredients are almonds /cashews/dates/egg whites) then had the coffee half hour later. Didn’t shiat myself , normal routine 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

Coffee after spirulina sounds like a recipe for the runs.  Powdered greens are best when taken alone and on an empty stomach. 

Yes I would be in serious intestinal distress if that was my wake up routine. The MILFs would need to fetch me some flushable wipes before we could get down to business. 

• Haha 2