• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Winter Banter and General Disco 2

dendrite

For canna companies, look at the companies that have been successful in Massachusetts, which has a very high regulatory bar to entry.    They are well capitalized, and will be able to roll out first in the next batch of states that legalize.

I don't own any stocks outside retirement funds, so take that advice for what it's worth.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Thanks but I’m referring to the weed.

There are a few actively managed ETFs for weed. I bought a few when they first came out in 2019. I think the 2 popular ones are THCX and MJ. Who would have ever thought we would have weed terms for stock tickers.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BrianW said:

There are a few actively managed ETFs for weed. I bought a few when they first came out in 2019. I think the 2 popular ones are THCX and MJ. Who would have ever thought we would have weed terms for stock tickers.

I envision a future where all drugs are legal because after all, we are a country of ‘freedom’ and personal choice. So instead of spending trillions on the drug war, the cartels wont have the highest market to penetrate anymore...we spend the money instead on drug education, rehab programs, and healthcare...all while reducing the prison population to only violent offenders and criminals. It’s Portugal’s model but taken it a step further, which has been successful. 

https://transformdrugs.org/drug-decriminalisation-in-portugal-setting-the-record-straight/

https://www.theguardian.com/news/2017/dec/05/portugals-radical-drugs-policy-is-working-why-hasnt-the-world-copied-it

36 minutes ago, mreaves said:

On a lighter (hopefully) note, we got a rowing machine for Christmas. Nothing extravagant but it got decent reviews and was easy to put together.  It’s already had a positive impact, I had to clean the basement in order to have a place for it. 

3EF2E3BE-8335-4210-BD53-7196390230C2.jpeg

I started rowing in the fall. It's a great workout.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, mreaves said:

On a lighter (hopefully) note, we got a rowing machine for Christmas. Nothing extravagant but it got decent reviews and was easy to put together.  It’s already had a positive impact, I had to clean the basement in order to have a place for it. 

3EF2E3BE-8335-4210-BD53-7196390230C2.jpeg

One of the first and best selling rowers in the world the Concept2 was invented in VT. Last time I ordered parts for mine they were still in Morrisville.  They are expensive but are high quality rowers.

2 hours ago, BrianW said:

One of the first and best selling rowers in the world the Concept2 was invented in VT. Last time I ordered parts for mine they were still in Morrisville.  They are expensive but are high quality rowers.

I would have loved a Concept 2.  They are still up near PF in MVL.  I didn't want to spend that much $$ though.