Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January 8th-9th threat

BullCityWx

22 minutes ago, Grayman said:

Listening to you guys talk about your poor area. I live in Rockingham and would happy to see a flake . You big dogs in Foothills and NE peidmont of NC to share with poor folks down south 

Thanks Grayman.  I never considered myself rich in snow until now.  Hope y’all score somehow!

6 minutes ago, Leesville Wx Hawk said:

Thanks Grayman.  I never considered myself rich in snow until now.  Hope y’all score somehow!

Good luck to you sir.  I just live in a really bad area . Maybe we will have our day. Need a good ole southern slider . But not too far south I’ve missed a bunch of times that way. Really interested in the hi res models tonight 

I think there needs to be a rule around using terms like "crushed, boom, pounded, destroyed, hammered, drops the hammer, big dog, etc".  Minimum of 6" on the model run to use these terms.  I mean you cant just post the RGEM or HRRR run showing a 3" snowfall and toss out BOOM with a straight face.  

Besides, Burger would be highly disappointed that we hijacked his buzzword for run of the mill events.  :P

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 4

Just now, kvegas-wx said:

I think there needs to be a rule around using terms like "crushed, boom, pounded, destroyed, hammered, drops the hammer, big dog, etc".  Minimum of 6" on the model run to use these terms.  I mean you cant just post the RGEM or HRRR run showing a 3" snowfall and toss out BOOM with a straight face.  

Besides, Burger would be highly disappointed that we hijacked his buzzword for run of the mill events.  :P

Look for yourself,  depending on location , the HRRR is a pummeling...

1 minute ago, ChesterfieldVa80 said:

What about south central VA? 25 zmiles southwest of Richmond 

You need to stop with all the questions about your backyard? It does nothing for the thread.  Its best to learn how to read the models then add discussion. 

Or go to your local NWS office webpage for the most information for your backyard. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, kvegas-wx said:

1 minute ago, BornAgain13 said:

Look for yourself,  depending on location , the HRRR is a pummeling...

Good 3-6” band along the nc/va border. Low looks a little better for tucked in purposes for areas to the north and west. Even gets me into some decent precip this far out this way.

• jburns unpinned this topic