Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Obs and nowcast Sun 9A Jan 3 - 6A Mon Jan 4 2021

wdrag

3 minutes ago, eduggs said:

The frozen precip. line is currently somewhere north of I-80 along I-287.  I'm not sure how far north, but probably a ways.  A few pingers mixed in with the rain.

All frozen here. Approximately 24 miles north of I-80 and 15 miles northwest  of Rt 287 and Rt 23 interchange. 

• Thanks 1

NYC forum: for sure the se edge of the snow across nw NJ... hope it makes 2 or 3".  The sleet nixed it. Event still a mess but not as snow productive as anticipated. Probably my last of this eve unless we spark some decent snowfall. It's pretty wet and densely packed. 31.5F Treated roads were just wet. 

Just now, wdrag said:

NYC forum: for sure the se edge of the snow across nw NJ... hope it makes 2 or 3".  The sleet nixed it. Event still a mess but not as snow productive as anticipated. Probably my last of this eve unless we spark some decent snowfall. It's pretty wet and densely packed. 31.5F Treated roads were just wet. 

Just went back to snow in butler (Morris county ) radar looks terrible so doesn’t look like it will amount to much . At least that nice batch got me this am dropping almost an inch 

• Thanks 1