Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Interior NW & NE Burbs 2021

IrishRob17

2 hours ago, IrishRob17 said:

I’m sure you’ll be a proud Dad too if one of your kids get into your favorite, Florida State, which shouldn’t b e too hard :P

Ill just be happy if my kids make it through college without losing their scholarship over a fight with the baseball coach…but maybe thats a dream too far lol

• Haha 2

On 9/21/2021 at 7:34 AM, IrishRob17 said:

Yes but I secured them before my son found out he can get tickets at face value with relative ease.  He’s even going to to Chicago this weekend for the Shamrock Series game against Wisconsin, going to see the Cubs on Friday night too. 

497C2F41-BBAD-4B22-86E4-1CF524E3A177.jpeg

Hey no way that’s awesome!! I am a Notre Dame Grad as well. Heading out for the Cincy game October 2nd.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LaGrangewx said:

Hey no way that’s awesome!! I am a Notre Dame Grad as well. Heading out for the Cincy game October 2nd.

Fantastic!  Here’s the view from my sons apartment, the kid is living his best life although there’s some adjusting for him as he’s almost 29 so he had to get used to college students again LOL

803575BB-0689-4D68-9D7E-863856032843.jpeg

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, IrishRob17 said:

Filming for a Hallmark Christmas movie taking place all week in the Village of Goshen... @BxEngine when you watch it can you let me know if you see my office or car in the background?  Thanks in advance.

Good morning Irish. If your avatar is in the window, I should have no problem. As always …..

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, IrishRob17 said:

Filming for a Hallmark Christmas movie taking place all week in the Village of Goshen... @BxEngine when you watch it can you let me know if you see my office or car in the background?  Thanks in advance.

Get me some autographs. 

oh and if Winnie Cooper is in that one, ima hang out at your work. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, IrishRob17 said:

Did they use the snowguns from stony ford  aka your back yard:P

• Haha 1

I just got back from a soggy lap of upstate NY, spent a few minutes along the Niagara river, saw lots of corn and went to a few good breweries. I'll be good if I don't have to drive in the rain again for a while. Up to ~.9 already this morning and that's on top of ~.1 yesterday. That's nothing compared to some spots I went through along the Southern Tier that were 3 feet under. 

Agriculture season is wrapping up in a big hurry, the leaves are changing and I saw two pickups with brand new snowblowers pulling into their driveways. It's coming...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hudsonvalley21 said:

Maybe my Davis is on steroids but 1.88 before midnight and another 0.79 for an event total of 2.67. Interested to see how the totals around stack up. 

You match almost spot on to the Beacon Mesonet.  I wondered if mine is light but I match close to KPMG and I just walked through the wet mosquito infested yard and found a couple leaves in my Davis but they had little to no affect as I had .98” in the Stratus. 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, IrishRob17 said:

I’ve been looking for fake snow but haven’t seen any yet. 

Good morning, Irish. I wonder, without seeing the script, if the lack of snow is deliberate. Might be a topical nod to a GW comment such as “remember when snow was just about a guarantee, this time of year”. As always …

• Haha 1