Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Interior NW & NE Burbs 2021

IrishRob17

27 minutes ago, Juliancolton said:

The stronger-than-modeled convection over PA/NJ and now moving into NYC has been robbing our moisture a bit. Whatever ridiculous rainfall total you end up with, it was almost even worse.

Yep, almost winter-like being just outside a deformation band. We’re getting into ridiculous rates in rockland, but it luckily only lasts a few minutes before we get back into the steady stuff. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BxEngine said:

Yep, almost winter-like being just outside a deformation band. We’re getting into ridiculous rates in rockland, but it luckily only lasts a few minutes before we get back into the steady stuff. 

That area in west nyack  on 59 by the mall will probably be a cluster f*ck with flooding 

1 minute ago, hudsonvalley21 said:

That area in west nyack  on 59 by the mall will probably be a cluster f*ck with flooding 

Oh, you mean the spot where they spent millions to fix the flooding, and the best part of the work done was new barriers to put up everytime it drizzles cuz it still floods? That spot? :flood:

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Hitman said:

The posters declaring bust and no big deal in the main thread yesterday, should be banned.  Ridiculous.

Good morning Hitman. I fully understand and do not disagree with your frustration/anger. My consolation is knowing that CROW whether/weather eaten broiled, boiled or raw is still an impossible meal to digest. Stay well. May we all find peace and a patch of dry ground. As always …..

A few hundredths either side of 6" in 24 hours. Other than a few spots where water seeped through the foundation where the gutters overflowed it looks like we skated through this one. Some properties down the hill weren't so lucky. I know one person that lost most of the property when it washed away and tore their septic tank out of the ground and floated it 50 feet down to the neighbors driveway. 

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, IrishRob17 said:

Here’s the Boat Launch on the Wallkill near my house. First is a little after 4pm yesterday and the second is a little before 8am this morning.

7204CEC1-EA79-4491-AD7C-0803E3038AB9.jpeg

16EEED46-3939-42D2-89B5-859E9E169AA9.jpeg

Good morning Irish. A picture may be worth 1,000 words but after viewing this you end up speechless. As always …..

• Like 1