Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Interior NW & NE Burbs 2021

IrishRob17

11 minutes ago, BxEngine said:

Do i go do the driveway again now, and risk not having enough to use the snowblower in the morning and have to shovel it? Or do i let it ride and do it all in the morning?

It all depends on your stay in evening activities. If it was me I’d be out shoveling. As always ...

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, BxEngine said:

Do i go do the driveway again now, and risk not having enough to use the snowblower in the morning and have to shovel it? Or do i let it ride and do it all in the morning?

I used the snowblower a couple of times already. 13.6” OTG  so far. Measured at 5:00 pm. 25/25

Man oh man... What's out there now is nowhere near as light as it was this morning and early afternoon. There has to be at least 20" so far. Huge drifts and bare ground, gotta love it. I can see some lights through the snow at around 600 feet away but that's it. The street still hasn't been plowed and nobody has been down it now since about 2pm. The people that have shoveled/snowblowed (?) :) have moved a fair bit of snow to the street downstream of their driveways so there are piles 3 feet deep in the middle of the street. If anything other than a big town plow tries to get through theyre' fkd. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, gravitylover said:

Time sensitive but wow, what a cool effect over the ocean and coming onshore and into southern Westchester and Fairfield https://weather.cod.edu/satrad/nexrad/index.php?type=OKX-N0Q-1-24#

Thanks. Real cool. That band is impressive from the Atlantic over Queens and right up to our area.

• Thanks 1