Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January Banter 2021

Eskimo Joe

5 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

It's not a fight over snow. At all. It's wondering why a red tagger is trolling. Which he is and has been. 

I wouldn't get too worked up over it. It's just unprofessional on his end and a shame to see when like you say there are so many valuable posters with tags in our forum. 

Ok, done moving the drama over to this thread.   I'm pissed.  I'm over here trying to get my vape on with a side car shot of JW Green and these mofos wanna pick NOW to fight.  Everybody knows I'm the most piss poor moderator on this forum and nothing gets me angrier than having to moderate.   @mappy, I'd like to see you in my office tomorrow morning.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

6 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

Ok, done moving the drama over to this thread.   I'm pissed.  I'm over here trying to get my vape on with a side car shot of JW Green and this mofos wanna pick NOW to fight.  Everybody knows I'm the most piss poor moderator on this forum and nothing gets me angrier than having to moderate.   @mappy, I'd like to see you in my office tomorrow morning.  

Mappy was drinking on the job today. What did you expect would happen?

:)

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

He trolls.  It's unreal from a red-tagger. He's calling out the Euro from 156 for not having the EXACT DETAILS RIGHT on where the max would be. Rather than acknowleding that all models are guidance and from 156 the Euro was correct as hell that there would be an east coast storm of note with a chance of a high impact. If anyone else did that, it would be rightfully called out.

So, go **** yourself, you mewling taint.

Thank you Ravensrule 

Went out of my way to avoid this place yesterday and looks like it was a good call. JFC. 

Yes this was a pretty bad bust given the modeling most of last week.  2” when I was hoping for only 4” as minimum stinks. But it snowed. I saw snow falling most of the day.  It made things look nice and I got more snow yesterday than the last two winters COMBINED. 

So it was all about enjoying what fell. That’s what I did. Didn’t care about the newest NAM or GEM or whatever. 

Sure I’m disappointed. Wanted more. Said all week that we needed X to happen and not Y like so many wanted. Well we got Y. And that always spells doom for not only my area but a lot of others. 

But gonna just get on with things because in the end it’s weather and I have as much control over that as I do a cat on cocaine. Still rooting for the people I like to get as much snow out of this as they can. That’s where I’ll get my joy.

7 hours ago, stormtracker said:

Ok, done moving the drama over to this thread.   I'm pissed.  I'm over here trying to get my vape on with a side car shot of JW Green and these mofos wanna pick NOW to fight.  Everybody knows I'm the most piss poor moderator on this forum and nothing gets me angrier than having to moderate.   @mappy, I'd like to see you in my office tomorrow morning.  

uh oh

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic
19 minutes ago, mappy said:

Probably because @H2O has yet to give him his bottle of JWB

15 minutes ago, BristowWx said:

Makes sense.  Explains his anger being forced to drink green label.  What’s next step for him?  Black? Dare I say red? Let’s see what today brings.  Therapy at a minimum.   

Not my fault he REFUSES to meet up so I can make delivery. I’ve been willing to drive but he’s all “blah blah green label is good, don’t need JWB right now”

shrug emoji

Just now, H2O said:

Not my fault he REFUSES to meet up so I can make delivery. I’ve been willing to drive but he’s all “blah blah green label is good, don’t need JWB right now”

shrug emoji

As you posted that I immediately thought of that scene in Goodfellas where DeNiro shouts  “what’s the world coming to!” And then Tommy shoots Spider. 

46 minutes ago, BristowWx said:

Makes sense.  Explains his anger being forced to drink green label.  What’s next step for him?  Black? Dare I say red? Let’s see what today brings.  Therapy at a minimum.   

Gift registry creation at Calvert Woodley on Connecticut Avenue in Van Ness.

10 hours ago, clskinsfan said:

What do ya'll think of the new radar on the weather.gov site? I just cant seem to make myself like it. I know they had to get rid of the flash maps. But the new one frustrates me. 

Dude it's beyond trash. Very unfortunate. They must have a funding problem because their products are not taking us in the right direction. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Yeoman said:

So they can sleep with the computer closed instead of open? Nice...

12 hours ago, losetoa6 said:

Roads are horrible here but I know Frederick is all virtual but it's nice for the elementary school kids especially to get a snow day regardless.  

Hopefully fcps follows Ccps in offering in person instruction very soon . My hs daughters are very happy they are back in the school.  It's nice to give families the option. And it should have been done state wide in September period imo :D

Enjoy the next 2 days of wintery scenery. 

I don't exactly know how to take both of these comments. Can you both enlighten me with your intentions. 

7 hours ago, BristowWx said:

Red??  Let’s not get crazy now. 

6 hours ago, H2O said:

shrug emoji

Hold up hold up.  You owe ME. Why do I have to travel?!?!?!   Nobody goes to Virginia on purpose!!!

1 minute ago, stormtracker said:

Red??  Let’s not get crazy now. 

Hold up hold up.  You owe ME. Why do I have to travel?!?!?!   Nobody goes to Virginia on purpose!!!

fie dollah trip vs 2 bills.  seems fair.  I know finding a car that will have pedal lifts so you can reach them is difficult but I'm sure they have them.  And the WORLD goes through VA.  IT is for lovers you know.

1 hour ago, H2O said:

fie dollah trip vs 2 bills.  seems fair.  I know finding a car that will have pedal lifts so you can reach them is difficult but I'm sure they have them.  And the WORLD goes through VA.  IT is for lovers you know.

I told yo ass what I was willing to do.  Uber Connect pulls up...give them the bottle and they bring it to me.   Boom Bam Boom.