Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
January Banter 2021

Eskimo Joe

3 minutes ago, CAPE said:

How much snow did you get there in March of 2018?

The March 20/21 of 2018?  .5 ice from first part and my notes say I slid in at 5" for the second part, which I had totally forgotten about. Course, I hate March snow after the 15th, so that's probably why I memory-holed it.

So looking for the first verified warning level snow in Balt City prior to March 20 since January of 2016 would be more accurate. 

• Like 1

Just now, Maestrobjwa said:

I'd imagine the current meltdown may have been caused more by the 0z Euro...

I think yes last night's and this morning's Euro lit the fire and the NAM added to it, but one model gives NY 18" and the other 0" so clearly there is two different issues at play here (imo the Euro solution is a lot better).

2 minutes ago, wxtrix said:

i hate to see people wring the happiness out of something joyful by putting self-defeating and unrealistic expectations on stuff that is imaginary (i.e., model runs before a storm is onshore). 

why choose to ruin your own joy?

ease up a little. you have no idea what others are going through and we all handle stress/emotions differently. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

The March 20/21 of 2018?  .5 ice from first part and my notes say I slid in at 5" for the second part, which I had totally forgotten about. Course, I hate March snow after the 15th, so that's probably why I memory-holed it.

So looking for the first verified warning level snow in Balt City prior to March 20 since January of 2016 would be more accurate. 

Oh yeah, that storm that ruined my plans for a day trip to DC. At least the Blues/Caps game went on as scheduled. 

Just now, Ralph Wiggum said:

I mentioned yesterday afternoon that piece is what could keep confluence tighter and nudge everything S.

Thanks (moving this to Banter).  Sorry if I gave incorrect credit, maybe both of you discussed that extension of the trough in New England.  Unfortunately, I only see the coarser, 24-h Euro maps on TT, so rely on whatever I read or see in here for the more detailed analysis of the Euro.  Which is why I asked.

6 minutes ago, Maestrobjwa said:

Don't drink yet...still got the Euro to get through, lol

Oh, I have an arsenal of liquor.  Although, if the Euro turns sour, might not be enough to get me through. 

6 minutes ago, Scraff said:

I have an outdoor tailgate at 3:30 today. :drunk:

You magnificent son of a bitch.

Have a few for me.  After you send the $5

• Haha 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic