Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January Banter 2021

Eskimo Joe

31 minutes ago, BristowWx said:

That’s impressive bro.  NC rooting for us?  Wow.  How’d you do today? 

Well I love the idea of snow so I like everybody to get theirs.  Plus you guys getting snow helps to chill the airmas to our north!  I'm hoping you guys get clobbered on Sun-Mon.

This was a rare eastern NC special.  I measured somewhere between 1.5 - 2 inches on the ground when I woke up, depending on where I measured.  My wife said that some areas she saw were closer to 3 inches.  Boundary layer was warm so wouldn't be surprised if we lost a good bit before it started sticking.  All in all a completely acceptable event for us.

2 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

Eps mean  lays down .38" for the waa  and .38" for the coastal here . That's good for probably 9- 10" easy verbatim.  Temps mid to upper 20s should make up for lower rates and or lower total qpf . Pretty good . I wouldn't mind a tic north adjustment close to game time though .:D 

lol look at the 18z para and suppression will seem like a distant memory. Essentially no precip after Sunday.

True colors always come out....once a big game hunter always a big game hunter who knows how this will turn out...shoot boxing day was on the CIPS so maybe the WAA slides south and hits NC then the coastal scrapes the coast and nails Philly North. I'm almost rooting for that shit now after that meltdown. You could have easily replaced his name with Ji

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, WxUSAF said:

I mean, as of 8pm Sunday, it’s quite possible or even likely that you and the south side of 495 crowd have more than anyone in MD. But that probably won’t last...

Meh. I can do plenty fine here in these situations. At my lat/long, I’m usually on the edge of of pivots/dryslotting, but if I can keep from losing precip then I do pretty well.

17 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

Eps mean  lays down .38" for the waa  and .38" for the coastal here . That's good for probably 9- 10" easy verbatim.  Temps mid to upper 20s should make up for lower rates and or lower total qpf . Pretty good . I wouldn't mind a tic north adjustment close to game time though .:D 

LETS DO THIS :sled:

• Like 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic