Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January Banter 2021

Eskimo Joe

3 minutes ago, nj2va said:

Any tick south on any model from here on out, it’s going to be 15 posts/page from PSU about suppression.

Come Monday AM, he’ll be posting pictures of white out conditions in the CCB while its spitting drizzle in dc.  

EXACTLY.  That's why all of this wailing and gnashing of teeth is kinda funny.

Just now, WxUSAF said:

This storm seems pretty locked in to me. Yes, final jackpot location is unknown, but we know where climo usually puts it outside of rare events. Is EZF or DCA going to be the jackpot of a Nina Miller B? Lol

I kinda agree about the locking in.   Euro has just been relatively consistent like a rock and we don't have 16,000 s/w's on the map either, so that helps.

Just now, mappy said:

I expect pictures! 

Lol as if you won’t end up with more than me. But sure, if you want to see pictures of 25% less snow, I’m your man!

Just now, stormtracker said:

I kinda agree about the locking in.   Euro has just been relatively consistent like a rock and we don't have 16,000 s/w's on the map either, so that helps.

Euro and EPS have been very steady. All other guidance is moving toward it. Snow starts in like 60hrs. Time to let it happen and plan your Jebwalk.

As a novice I’m learning a ton from PSU. He gives nothing but honest assessments and opinions based on evidence, history and not emotion. He could end up right or wrong, but I appreciate the insights big time. I hope his area and mine (immediate metro) get creamed and don’t care if he gets more which would be expected anyway. 

5 minutes ago, WxUSAF said:

Lol as if you won’t end up with more than me. But sure, if you want to see pictures of 25% less snow, I’m your man!

Euro and EPS have been very steady. All other guidance is moving toward it. Snow starts in like 60hrs. Time to let it happen and plan your Jebwalk.

Actually, I love seeing people’s snow pictures. I hope y’all cash in with this one, I really do! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, WxUSAF said:

It’s whiplash to read our threads then compare to phillywx. They are all convinced it’s going to end up north while Hoffman is all “congrats RIC, ugh fringed again”.

It’s just too funny. The confluence PSU is sweating is like the big bully who beats you up at lunch every day and by the end of the week on Friday he doesn’t because his arm is tired. 

Just watch. The confluence will “magically” ease and DC will be holding 2-7 off suit on Monday

2 hours ago, WxUSAF said:

I meant to stop at Total Wine today to stock up for the storm and totally forgot. 

Get on their website and check to see if you're eligible for their local delivery service (I'd be shocked if you weren't).  Sure, it'll cost you for the privilege but depending on when you order you can get it delivered to your door same-day.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic