• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January Banter 2021

Eskimo Joe

Not you obviously . Not even Will. But when Ji gets to the point on these boards where he is affecting my mood with his shtik, he's gotta go.

What's really disappointing is he knows better. A few years back he got the highest of compliments you can get around here when Wes noted that Ji has gotten to be really expert in reading and interpreting patterns, upper air maps, etc. He's one of the learned amateurs on here who could be so helpful. Instead, he just craps on everything in those threads. I don't get it anymore. 

12 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

Not you obviously . Not even Will. But when Ji gets to the point on these boards where he is affecting my mood with his shtik, he's gotta go.

What's really disappointing is he knows better. A few years back he got the highest of compliments you can get around here when Wes noted that Ji has gotten to be really expert in reading and interpreting patterns, upper air maps, etc. He's one of the learned amateurs on here who could be so helpful. Instead, he just craps on everything in those threads. I don't get it anymore. 

Its like leaving a bottle of wine open too long. The magnum of Dom starts great but then goes flat and ends up tasting like Boone's Farm.  

1 minute ago, WxWatcher007 said:

This might be the greatest trap ever set in the history of east coast snowstorms lol

As I said in the analysis thread, the Euro just rolled up and casually dropped on our heads the highest potential snowfall in one storm for this area. There's absolutely no reason not to go all in. 

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic