• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
January Banter 2021

Eskimo Joe

Exactly...I can’t even come up with a decent justification for that nonsense. 

The math says it didn’t matter much. Taking the FG brought it to a 5 point game - 2pt conversion odds are pretty terrible usually. Gave their D a chance, which had been calling TB12’s number all game, and basically gave them 4 timeouts to work with since the 2 minute warning hadn’t been called. I liked the decision personally.

1 minute ago, MN Transplant said:

Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers have the same number of NFC Championship Game wins.

My company is based in Wisconsin and my packer fan company workers are crying foul. I'm loving it! 

P.S trade Cousins for Stafford 

4 minutes ago, leesburg 04 said:

My company is based in Wisconsin and my packer fan company workers are crying foul. I'm loving it! 

P.S trade Cousins for Stafford 

My brother's extensive roster of in-laws pretty much cheer for either the Vikings or the Packers.  I'm sure the intra-family communications are not a pretty sight right now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

For some people here is simply having snow on the ground enough? Like if you never got a big storm but were able to get a couple of 2-5 inch events and keep the snow cover, would that be good enough? Would you trade that for never being able to get a 20"+ snowstorm but  getting those small events? 

I can tell you personally I would prefer getting the big storms and never just getting the couple of 2-5 inch events. Where I go to school in upstate New York I always get a few inches from lake effect since I'm on the edge of where lake effect snow happens but rarely if ever get a big storm from synoptic.  The way it works from Jan-March there is perpetually most of the winter at least an inch of snow cover (6 inches at most) but that is not enough. I would rather miss those small events completely and be at home near the coastal plain having a chance at the 20+ inch synoptic snowstorm then the other way around. 

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic