Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
January Banter 2021

Eskimo Joe

46 minutes ago, mappy said:

I saw Disturbed a few years back, when we could still go to concerts, and they sang their cover of this song. I would have enjoyed it a lot more had they included the lines about snow weenies and weather models. 

This was a great cover....Draiman has a great voice!

I had 2 concerts cancelled/refunded and one postponed until later this year, but no date set. 

5 minutes ago, toolsheds said:

This was a great cover....Draiman has a great voice!

I had 2 concerts cancelled/refunded and one postponed until later this year, but no date set. 

Love them. They were supposed to be on tour last year for their 20th anniversary of Down with the Sickness. It was postponed, but I chose to keep my tickets for whenever they reschedule. Cannot wait. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, mappy said:

Love them. They were supposed to be on tour last year for their 20th anniversary of Down with the Sickness. It was postponed, but I chose to keep my tickets for whenever they reschedule. Cannot wait. 

Probably my fave of the Nu/alt metal bands, other than SOAD. Effing love them.

5 minutes ago, CAPE said:

Probably my fave of the Nu/alt metal bands, other than SOAD. Effing love them.

Yassss, love another Disturbed fan. SOAD is pretty damn good too, love BYOB and have no qualms with blasting that at full volume. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, mappy said:

Yassss, love another Disturbed fan. SOAD is pretty damn good too, love BYOB and have no qualms with blasting that at full volume. 

Both are great bands.  My fave is Tool.  Saw them 2x in the past 3 years and they were one of the cancelled shows.  

They are amazing live and I'd strongly encourage everyone to go see them if you get a chance to see them. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, toolsheds said:

Both are great bands.  My fave is Tool.  Saw them 2x in the past 3 years and they were one of the cancelled shows.  

They are amazing live and I'd strongly encourage everyone to go see them if you get a chance to see them. 

My bucket list was to see them in concert and finally got to do that a few years ago. Ranks as one of my top 5 concerts ever

Just now, H2O said:

My bucket list was to see them in concert and finally got to do that a few years ago. Ranks as one of my top 5 concerts ever

You see them at George Mason?   I wanted to go to that show, but picked Hershey instead on that tour.  Cool thing was that they played Eulogy for the first time in 15 years....since it was on or right after Chris Cornell's funeral. 

1 hour ago, mappy said:

SOAD just released 2 more songs to support the situation over in Armenia. 

You ever hear any of their side projects?   Serj's solo music is also really good and Daron's band Scars on Broadway rocks. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, toolsheds said:

You see them at George Mason?   I wanted to go to that show, but picked Hershey instead on that tour.  Cool thing was that they played Eulogy for the first time in 15 years....since it was on or right after Chris Cornell's funeral. 

No. Saw them at Verizon. This was back a long time ago. It was the only time they played in DC?  I think?  It was the 10,000 days tour 

just one of those bands that can sound the same live and on the album. It was the best. 

1 hour ago, toolsheds said:

Thanks! 

1 hour ago, toolsheds said:

SOAD just released 2 more songs to support the situation over in Armenia. 

You ever hear any of their side projects?   Serj's solo music is also really good and Daron's band Scars on Broadway rocks. 

No but I’ll check them out, love finding new bands to listen to, thanks! 

3 hours ago, mappy said:

I saw Disturbed a few years back, when we could still go to concerts, and they sang their cover of this song. I would have enjoyed it a lot more had they included the lines about snow weenies and weather models. 

Hey a little love for Simon and Garfunkel please. It was their creation.

I do like the disturbed version though.

I’m so mad I was out earlier for hard rock / metal talk. Let’s go! Huge fan of things metal. Iron Maiden / Judas Priest / Black Sabbath is how it starts, but man way too many more to list. Crue?? Hell yes! Winger though?? :yikes: LOL. Fine. I have the first 2 Wingers albums. SOAD-not my jam. Love Disturbed though. I saw mention of Tool. They were my last concert pre-Covid. I love music as much as weather and beer. Not sure the order though. Family first though. Always. 

And damn it better snow next week! This fridge can’t drink itself!! Someone come over and I’ll share my last Coke Zero. :lol:

0F174311-FDE3-4881-9F38-6CE9AAD8EF1D.jpeg

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, toolsheds said:

Tool is awesome. Schism is one of my all time favorite prog rock songs. 

• Like 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic