Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January Banter 2021

Eskimo Joe

obtuse
[əbˈt(y)o͞os, äbˈt(y)o͞os]
ADJECTIVE
  1. annoyingly insensitive or slow to understand.
    "some people wondered if the self proclaimed board conscience was being deliberately obtuse"
    • difficult to understand.
      "some of the words that drip out of his pie hole are a bit obtuse"
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, leesburg 04 said:

PSU did say he works with the deranged and mentally unstable though so it makes sense.....oh wait...did he say that?

Teenagers close enough 

1 hour ago, mattie g said:

But for some reason PSU can't help but converse with him. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Please stop, PSU! :lol:

I don’t mind engaging with him. In case you haven’t noticed ignoring him doesn’t work. He posted like 15 times while I was teaching a class today and no one said squat to him. After I engaged with him the nonsense posts calmed down...for a while at least until he gets triggered by the next bad run. 

7 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

I don’t mind engaging with him. In case you haven’t noticed ignoring him doesn’t work. He posted like 15 times while I was teaching a class today and no one said squat to him. After I engaged with him the nonsense posts calmed down...for a while at least until he gets triggered by the next bad run. 

I challenge you to try. :lol: If he keeps trying to blow things up then maybe he'll get 5-posted.

tumblr_mi2utg3sgw1s559c9o1_500.gifv

1 minute ago, mattie g said:

Great beer, though I feel like it's dropped off a bit in the last couple years.

I'm doing Drynuary, so I'm insanely jealous every time I see or hear of someone having a drink. :lol:

I keep trying to come up with a reason not to have a drink each time HH comes, but I cant seem to find one. :lol:

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, rclab said:

A person in the 19th century wrote that religion is the opium of the people. The foundation of ones faith is what, often, keeps hope alive. If the ability to have faith is removed the results of withdrawal are self evident. As always .....

Snow is the opium of the people... at least the people on this board.  And we are in withdrawal.

1 minute ago, dailylurker said:

I just had a Facebook reminder. I got over 9" from that beautiful storm. That was a great weekend. It started Saturday afternoon and snowed until late Sunday night. Just calm, cold steady light snow. That was the only real snow I've had in 4 years.

My fb post said nothing like 30 straight hours of snow. 11" here...a certain someone forgot about this storm but yet still claims the totals were higher

• Like 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic