Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
January Banter 2021

Eskimo Joe

10 hours ago, cbmclean said:

After being in the forum equivalent of Edvard Munch's The Scream the last few days, we suddenly have hope again.  I think that's just what the weather wants.  Anyone ever read this story?

http://fullreads.com/horror/the-torture-of-hope/

10 hours ago, WinterWxLuvr said:

That is completely awesome. Thanks for sharing 

Lol. That was awful!! 

Excellent read.

I think it's a riot that the one hobby that requires an immense amount of patience and has a success rate lower than Dave Kingman's lifetime batting average attracts some of the least patient and most unreasonable expectation people on the planet. On a side note...he's really not that funny. 

12 minutes ago, leesburg 04 said:

I think it's a riot that the one hobby that requires an immense amount of patience and has a success rate lower than Dave Kingman's lifetime batting average attracts some of the least patient and most unreasonable expectation people on the planet. On a side note...he's really not that funny. 

I think today could be a day.

3 hours ago, nw baltimore wx said:

Lol. That was awful!! 

Excellent read.

13 hours ago, cbmclean said:

After being in the forum equivalent of Edvard Munch's The Scream the last few days, we suddenly have hope again.  I think that's just what the weather wants.  Anyone ever read this story?

http://fullreads.com/horror/the-torture-of-hope/

A person in the 19th century wrote that religion is the opium of the people. The foundation of ones faith is what, often, keeps hope alive. If the ability to have faith is removed the results of withdrawal are self evident. As always .....

2 hours ago, leesburg 04 said:

Exactly. The "joke" about COVID that he doubled down on wasn't even close to funny (it was one of the sh*ttiest things I've read on here in a long time), and neither is his consistent drive for attention.

I wish people would stop quoting or tagging or even mentioning him (like we are now). Just ignore him.

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, dmillz25 said:

Jan 2015 will always haunt me here in NYC. I know you guys got smoked but the fact that 2’-3’ was expected and only got 11” hurts. That and only a mere 25 miles made the difference between 1’ totals to 2’ totals

TWC had me getting about a half foot of snow but I ended up getting a dusting. That was a disaster

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic