Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January Banter 2021

Eskimo Joe

12 minutes ago, WinterWxLuvr said:

Matthew Stafford. Think he’s a free agent

Stafford is not a FA now, but it is possible that Detroit and Stafford agree to part ways.  They clearly need to try to rebuild, again, and he has taken such a beating over his career that he may feel like he only has a few years left to win.

I stopped looking at winter as a season years ago, it's all about if and when it snows. To think just because it's winter it's going to snow is fools gold anymore. This 3 month period just allows us an opportunity to snow sometimes. So far it hasn't for most and only once for some. Next one will be whenever it is. Good luck

• Like 1

1 hour ago, leesburg 04 said:

I stopped looking at winter as a season years ago, it's all about if and when it snows. To think just because it's winter it's going to snow is fools gold anymore. This 3 month period just allows us an opportunity to snow sometimes. So far it hasn't for most and only once for some. Next one will be whenever it is. Good luck

There are really only 3 season anymore.  Spring is Dec-April except one month called March where it gets jacket weather chilly.  Summer is May-Sept.  Fall is Oct and Nov.

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

Its pretty darn bad luck when 2 separate leaks start at the same exact time . My 2002 F350 7.3 diesel started leaking transmission fluid from the tranny cooler AND leaking fuel from a fuel line . I just laughed.  What's the chances lol:weep:

Same as the odds of us getting snow LOL 

• Haha 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic