Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January Banter 2021

Eskimo Joe

Just now, MDstorm said:

Whether it’s KC or Buffalo, the Ravens’ pass defense/pass rush will have to rise to the occasion.

Weirdly, I think the Titans are the worst matchup for the Ravens. I know they have not done well against KC, but they haven't been as impressive the last half of the season, and Mahomes has been hit/sacked a lot.. They do always manage to win though.

1 minute ago, CAPE said:

Weirdly, I think the Titans are the worst matchup for the Ravens. I know they have not done well against KC, but they haven't been as impressive the last half of the season, and Mahomes has been hit/sacked a lot.. They do always manage to win though.

At this point, have to expect ravens need to beat KC *and* Buffalo to get to the super bowl. I don’t see Pittsburgh or Cleveland winning next week.

• Like 1

I said this last week- the Ravens finished the season with the largest point differential- better than the Packers, and the Chiefs- just as they did last year. That might not seem like a big deal, but historically teams that do that go deep into the playoffs, and often win it all. Didn't work out last year. I'm not sayin', just sayin'...

• Like 2

Just now, Maestrobjwa said:

HECK YEAH!!!!!! At last!!! Monkey...off...the back!!! Now as Ray Lewis would often say...enjoy this for 24 hours, and then onto KC or Buffalo!!

Yup. Pressure is off. We have a have great Defense and best kicker. If we Play KC don't forget mahomes hasn't played in 3 weeks and wasnt paying that great before that. Buffalo is tough but there defense isn't great. Love our chances going forward.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Prestige Worldwide said:

I’m guessing the Ravens will be around 6 point dogs at KC next week.  The Chiefs better be sharp or the Ravens will come into town and take it to them 

Good guess. They are -5.5 if they play the Chiefs and -2.5 if they play the Bills. 

37 minutes ago, HighStakes said:

Yup. Pressure is off. We have a have great Defense and best kicker. If we Play KC don't forget mahomes hasn't played in 3 weeks and wasnt paying that great before that. Buffalo is tough but there defense isn't great. Love our chances going forward.

And for KC, there's also this...lol

20210110_165341.jpg

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Rvarookie said:

Crazy thing is I always feel like I’m cold this year. Feels like steady 20s in AM or low 30s with no sun. Last year felt so much warmer. Guess wfh has turned me softer than I was

Its been relatively cold, which I enjoy even if it doesn't snow, given how warm/hot and humid it is for 5- 6 months of the year now.

I would prefer it to be cold enough to actually snow though.

3 minutes ago, WinterWxLuvr said:

We’ve had this convo and I think you, I and others here see it the same way. Lamar has to be turned completely loose to run. No fear. That’s when he’s great.

I was a tad perplexed that on almost every planned option today, Lamar took it, and Dobbins ended up with so few carries. Most of Lamar's yards came from improvising on pass plays.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic